Tuesday, May 27, 2014

hairy pussy, shaved pussy, thin pubic hair

Hairy pussy or shaved pussy? Which one gets you more horny?



Is sex better when your partner has hairy pussy? Or does it feel better if she's shaved it? I personally prefer sex when my partner has her natural pubes more than shaved or shaped. Pussy is more appealing to the eye as well to all other senses when it's not shaved... well that's just my opinion. What about you fuckers out there, what's more appealing, shaved or not shaved?





Sometime ago, me and my friends were talking about the aesthetics of the female body. In particular, we were debating on whether shaved or unshaven pussy appealed to the eye more. The talk went for hours and we were going in circles. We focused then on whether it was more enjoyable for us men to do cunnilingus when a woman was unshaven. Some of my friends didn't like unshaven pussies for the fact that pubic hair often got into the nose and it was uncomfortable to go on licking. Also, they pointed out that pubic hair when kept for a very long time tend to smell and licking a woman's pussy was not that enjoyable anymore. I agreed on this point as I knew of a girl who never shaved and every time I got down on her, I sense this unfavorable whiff and the excitement of kissing her pussy is somewhat diminished. 




I very much enjoy it though when we're having sex already and I feel her bush touching the shaven parts surrounding my penis and balls. It's not tickling but a more pleasurable feeling, I don't know I just love it. When I'm on top of her and I slowly move my hips up and down, I feel her soft but thick pubes meeting my pelvis and it's sooo good. Apart from the pleasure I feel when my hard cock enters her warm and soft pussy, the pubes just does something so enjoyable. Ahhh man as I'm telling this right now I want to meet up with my girl. I am so fucking horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment